Random Wire Art

Scrapbooking. Embellishments. Wire. Art. Lettering. Hobby. Hobbies. Rubber Stamping.

Friday, February 12, 2010

The original angel

Making an angel was one of the first "complicated" projects I attempted shortly after picking up this hobby.  After many failed attempts, I finally came up with this simple design.  It caught on.  As I soon found out, angels have a following second only to cats!  So, over the years, I've made a ton of these.  I'm proud to say that they're watching over people all over the world.  Several have been sent to people serving in the armed forces.  They're looking over a lot of my friends' computers at their various workplaces.  They go with people to school, and they're cheering up people who are recovering in the hospital.

I happen to like this picture of one I did out of copper.  I think the dust makes it look a little antique-ish.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home