Random Wire Art

Scrapbooking. Embellishments. Wire. Art. Lettering. Hobby. Hobbies. Rubber Stamping.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Different Wires

The gauge of wire I use depends on the size of the project.  Obviously, the larger the project, the thicker the gauge--both so that it's more visible, and so that it holds its shape better.  I use 20 gauge wire for most of my projects, but I like to experiment with different wires and thicknesses.  I did this name in both stainless and copper.  And the second picture is of several unique names that I did for someone at the scrapbooking show that takes place at the South Town Expo Center in Sandy.  


A lot of people ask how I do the lettering, so my next posts will go over the alphabet...







1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautifully done!

November 24, 2019 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home