Random Wire Art

Scrapbooking. Embellishments. Wire. Art. Lettering. Hobby. Hobbies. Rubber Stamping.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Alphabet: A...B...C...D...

I'm right handed, but when I work with wire, I hold the wire with pliers in my right hand, and most of the bending / shaping is actually done with my left hand.  The lettering I use is just standard cursive.  Personally, I like it a lot more than the "sloppy" cursive that is widely available at scrapbook supply stores.  The secret to my lettering is in the crimping.  You will notice that I commonly crimp the wire and double it over itself.  Many of the lower-case letters are formed with the basic C shape (like the beginning of the letters A and D).  Obviously, you can do any number of embellishments either before or after the letters...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

21st Century’s Signs is a name to reckon with in presenting a broad range of inventive signs at an unrivaled quality
VIEW MORE:- ACP Signage Manufacturers in Delhi, India
Thanks..

June 4, 2018 at 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home