Random Wire Art

Scrapbooking. Embellishments. Wire. Art. Lettering. Hobby. Hobbies. Rubber Stamping.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

WireGrams!!

I'm having a blast with WireGrams! In the scheme of things, what I'm doing is quite insignificant, but I'm getting to meet some really strong and inspirational people.

A WireGram is a wire art creation, usually a flower, since a lot of "Spoonies" can't have real flowers in their rooms, and it's personalized with a word up to six letters long.  The word can be a person's name, or an inspirational word like "courage", "hope" or "breathe".

If you'd like to send or receive a WireGram, please follow these isntructions:

1) Follow @WIREANGEL on Instagram.
2) Email wirestuff@gmail.com with your IG name, the name and address of the recipient, what word you'd like, and a brief description of why the WireGram is being sent.  If the WireGram is being mailed to a hospital, please include the facility name, medical department, wing and room number--as returned WireGrams will not be re-mailed.
3) Once scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email that includes the approximate date on which your WireGram will be created and mailed.  I'm currently about two weeks out.  If a medical emergency requires a faster response (eg if the recipient's health is deteriorating) please let me know in your email, and I'll move you to the front of the line.

If you're requesting it for someone else, the WireGram will include a note that reads, "Your Instagram friend @(yourIGname) is thinking about you and hopes this brightens your day!"

I'm a HUGE fan of living donors, so if you've either donated yourself, or know someone who donated one of their kidneys or part of their live, please let me know, and I'll send them something extra cool!

I will make the WireGram, print the note and mail it--for free.  My goal is to make you / your friend smile and forget about your / her or his struggles...even if it's just for a minute.

Donate Life.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home