Random Wire Art

Scrapbooking. Embellishments. Wire. Art. Lettering. Hobby. Hobbies. Rubber Stamping.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Jewelry

As I mentioned on Instagram, I like "industrial-looking" jewelry. People are creative, and I've seen some really cool stuff made out of washers and other hardware store items. Anyway...this bracelet was an attempt at making something along those lines. And, for reasons that I can't explain, I chose to take a picture of it on a rhubarb leaf.

I also made my mom a pair of Reiki symbol earrings for Mother's Day...and she did a great job of pretending to be impressed! (Thanks, mom.)




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bell Bella said...

Greetings, I discover perusing this article a delight. It is to a great degree supportive and intriguing and especially anticipating perusing a greater amount of your work.
Penelopes claddagh ring

June 2, 2018 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home