Random Wire Art

Scrapbooking. Embellishments. Wire. Art. Lettering. Hobby. Hobbies. Rubber Stamping.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Mounted Nativity Scene

This piece was a special request I received from my wife. Unlike most of my projects, it's not made of a single strand of wire. Instead, I used a single piece for each of the figures.

The backing is a cedar plank intended to be used for grilling fish. I just sanded it down and stained it China Red before adding the pieces. The plank is approximately 6 3/4" x 15 3/4".

The design is not original. It was adapted from a picture I found after searching for "nativity clip
art". It was fun, though...and she liked it.

Merry Christmas!!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kikemore said...

It was amazing to watch you create such a beautiful piece of art. You are for sure -The Wire Guy!

December 26, 2014 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home